Is this your first time here?
Welcome! For full access to 'How to Think, Write and Cite: Key Skills for Irish Law Students' you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. If it hasn't come within ten minutes, check your Spam folder.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the 'How to Think, Write and Cite: Key Skills for Irish Law Students' course and enrol.
You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.